Monday, June 23, 2008

I should make a list.

Before Nora returns to Venice on Wednesday, I must give her a couple of small pictures of myself so she can get me a transportation pass. I assume that AAA will handle this nicely, but I haven't checked yet. This will be my lunchtime project, I guess.

Although I don't have much to do to prepare for the trip, I feel as though I'm going to forget something big . . . like my passport. I suppose that's unlikely. Nevertheless, I have a lot on my mind: final grades, professional development proposal, grant funding final report, curriculum mapping (but luckily the software isn't cooperating so I don't have to deal with that today!), various end of the year celebrations, the dogs and cat, Geof in Wisconsin, getting ready for and taking my short trip to meet him there and preparing the house for a short visit from my sister-in-law and my niece and two nephews. Not a big deal, but a little hectic right now.

No comments: